5 ways to show up for our Jewish family in the wake of the Tree of Life massacre:
- Follow the lead of Jewish organizations nationally and in your community
- Remember the victims by attending vigils. Volunteer if you’re able. Find one near you:
- Donate to support the immediate needs of the community: launchgood.com/synagogue
- Recommit yourself to dismantling anti-Semitism and all forms of bigotry, no matter where you may find them. Download and read this: jfrej.org/understanding-antisemitism/
- Hold elected officials responsible for stoking anti-Semitism, white nationalism, and bigotry. Vote on November 6th.